All courses offer hands on experience with the latest version of FileMaker and instruction by a FileMaker Authorized Trainer who is also a certified developer.
- FileMaker Training Series: Developer Essentials is a three day class based on the FileMaker Training Series. It’s all you’ll need to know to make FileMaker your friend. Learn more and register here.
- FileMaker Training Series: Path to Certification is based on the FileMaker Training Series. However, it is more than a class; it’s a commitment. You will get certified or we’ll die trying. Learn more and register here.
- FileMaker Server 101 is a half-day course. FileMaker Server is often the most critical component of a multi-user FileMaker system, but surprisingly, many installations of FileMaker Server or FileMaker Server Advanced are configured incorrectly, putting the entire solution at risk. Learn more and register here.
- Understanding FileMaker is a half-day course. FileMaker Pro is a powerful, easy-to-use database that helps you and your team get any task done faster… if you know how to use it. Learn more and register here.
- Developing for Maximum WAN Performance Workshop is a half-day hands-on workshop. We’ll start with a basic overview of premises behind developing for maximum WAN performance. Then we’ll roll up our sleeves and have each participant tour us through their FileMaker application, inside and out, especially the bottlenecks. Learn more and register here.
- You Name It, We’ll Teach It. If you’re interested in setting up custom FileMaker training please contact us.
Want to see all of our scheduled courses?
Our events calendar should be helpful.
In all cases we offer one-on-one as well as classroom/seminar training environments. Classrooms are currently available in St Louis, MO and Columbia, MO.
FileMaker Authorized Training
As an Authorized Trainer for FileMaker 12, we offer training for various skill levels of FileMaker Pro software developers. Our core offering is the FileMaker Training Series as well as custom courses for beginners and FileMaker Server administrators.