FileMaker Server is often the most critical component of a multi-user FileMaker system, but surprisingly, many installations of FileMaker Server are configured incorrectly, putting the entire solution at risk.
This course will teach you how to:
- Pick hardware that will give you the best performance for your money on Mac or Windows
- Optimize your OS settings
- Properly install and configure FileMaker Server
- Upload databases to FileMaker Server
- Schedule and monitor backups of your databases
- Include FileMaker Server backups in your company backup strategy
If you are responsible for administering a FileMaker Server this three-hour course will give you the skills you need to keep it running smoothly.
Before attending this class you should purchase a copy of the FileMaker Training Series materials If you’d like us to provide you with those materials prior to scheduled class, please contact us once you have registered for the class.
Students who cancel their class registration more than 10 business days in advance of a scheduled class may reschedule for a future class or request a full refund of the registration fee. Students who cancel 6 – 10 business days before the scheduled class may request a refund of 50% of the registration fee. Students who cancel less than 6 business days before a scheduled class are not eligible for a refund.
Costs for class materials already sent to the student are not refundable.
Costs for machines that are rented on behalf of a student may still apply.