FileMaker Server is a critical component of a multi-user FileMaker system, but surprisingly, many installations of FileMaker Server are configured incorrectly, putting the entire solution at risk.
This course will teach you how to:
- Pick hardware that will give you the best performance for your money on Mac or Windows
- Optimize your OS settings
- Properly install and configure FileMaker Server
- Upload databases to FileMaker Server
- Schedule and monitor backups of your databases
- Include FileMaker Server backups in your company backup strategy
If you are responsible for administering a FileMaker Server this three-hour course will give you the skills you need to keep it running smoothly.
Students who cancel their class registration more than 10 business days in advance of a scheduled class may reschedule for a future class or request a full refund of the registration fee. Students who cancel 6 – 10 business days before the scheduled class may request a refund of 50% of the registration fee. Students who cancel less than 6 business days before a scheduled class are not eligible for a refund.
Costs for class materials already sent to the student are not refundable.
Costs for machines that are rented on behalf of a student may still apply.