FileMaker Server is often the most critical component of a multi-user FileMaker system, but surprisingly, many installations of FileMaker Server or FileMaker Server Advanced are configured incorrectly, putting the entire solution at risk.
This course will teach you how to:
- Pick hardware that will give you the best performance for your money on Mac or Windows
- Optimize your OS settings
- Understand the differences between FileMaker Server and FileMaker Server Advanced
- Properly install and configure FileMaker Server
- Upload databases to FileMaker Server
- Schedule and monitor backups of your databases
- Include FileMaker Server backups in your company backup strategy
If you are currently in charge of installing and administrating a FileMaker Server, or soon will be, this three-hour course is perfect for quick and accurate preparation.
Before attending this class you should purchase a copy of the FileMaker Training Series materials If you’d like us to provide you with those materials prior to scheduled class, please contact us once you have registered for the class.