FileMaker Pro is a powerful, easy-to-use database that helps you and your team get any task done faster… if you know how to use it. This course is designed for the people using your database and not for developers.
After completing this class, you’ll know how to:
- Open, create, and close a file
- Understand and operate the menu commands
- Create, edit, and delete records
- Perform basic and advanced finds, save find requests, and sort data
- Print and preview data
- Save data in Excel and PDF formats
- Understand how to use FileMaker Pro in conjunction with other applications to import and export data
- Set up recurring imports
Before attending this class you should purchase a copy of the FileMaker Training Series materials. If you’d like us to provide you with those materials prior to scheduled class, please contact us once you have registered for the class.